Why am I blogging?

My daughter's smile is the lovely one you see above! I love to see people smile! Maybe that is why ...I like to capture smiles or snapshots of things that make others smile with my camera. I know we can't go through every minute of life with a smile but I hope that even when life is hard we can have a peace that others will notice and desire. My blog initially started as a way to honor my mom and her great outlook on life. She died in May 2010 from cancer. I don't think I can ever due justice to her life but I hope I can live my life in a way that would make her proud. The one other great privilege I have had is to be Carol Hensley Singletary's mother. She was our only child and she died suddenly on Feb .27, 2013. She was 19 years old. Her zest for life, her smile and her loving personna is missed by many, but none more than by her husband of just 6 months, Cooper. We carry on by grace and faith in God, and will look for any means to smile while we are left here on this earth for some reason by God. What I would give just to see the beautiful smile of my mom and daughter again! I know without a doubt I will someday, but until then I am going to try and praise my God and King in the life's good days and through life's pains. And i'm sharing here ...in hopes that you will smile with me. judy!

Friday, April 21, 2017

POEM Your Story

?

Your Story


When you stop and think about the story of your life up to now
would it be complete without a chapter called  “My Hard knocks & My Know Hows?"
would your story include the strains, the pains, the tragedies, and the losses, along with memories too depressing
Maybe you should include then in your story because they, in many ways, have become recognized as blessings
That have made life more fulfilling as your story unfolded and you stand amazed at waht you had ben missing.

You should mix in chapters about refreshing fellowships and special times spent with good friends,
and don't forget to meniton all the experiences that were greater than the latest trends
Yes, they would go well with the parts told with pride about your children, pets and occupational successes...
But would you include the parts when you almost gave up when life was just not going as you'ld liked
and all you felt were emotions that were mentally, physically and emotionally oppressing??


But just imagine how miraculous the story of you has become!It isone worth sharing with others
who struggle with a life that is less than fulfilling
.They need to know how God has always been your faithful, true and constant friend
and how HE is the ONE who reveales promises upon which we all can depend?
Funny how life gives and takes some hard life lesssons for some simple things to be revealed...
and How an ever-present God’s love for us is truely amazing stuff,
if we see can stop and see for others what it is....It s a LOVE that is...so very ...REAL!


When we are challenged by the really hard times of life,
We can learn of the hope and encouragement that God’s people can bring.
And how we are able to rise above even hurricane-sized fears
When God brings along side us, others who wipe away our tears!


Please don't forget to tell how each new day can bring a joy complete
As you share your story, to possibly help others! Now that is sweet!
And in continuation of the crazy unpredictable life you live
you can speak in truth of how life's trials can make you realize
our next breath is not a given, so we all should share more
of what makes life............... worth livin!!

From this boldness freinds will know you speak only the truth
because they have witnessed lessons and learnings you'e experienced since your youth
Others will come to see and believe how it is possible to overcome many things
With your example of hope founded in Jesus Christ as your Savior and KING!

Your life story will prove that having Jesus as your Savior doesn't guarantee an easier path
it just shows that Jesus will always have your back.
It means life for now and forever can be enjoyed in abundance and in a simple faith of hope and in love.....
And we await the day together when we'll be called home by God our Father..to sharea mansion in heaven above..


Judy Good Hensley
April 23,2017

No comments:

Post a Comment